Replacement motor plate for Evolve Skateboards. Please see the compatibility section for more information.
3000w: Hadean and GTR2
1500w: Stoke 2, GTR1, Stoke 1, GT, GTX and GT ONE
- For Gen 1/2 boards, please contact us
Please find instructions below on Removing/Installing a Motor.
- Ensure the board is off.
- Remove the P-clips on the rear base plate by undoing the relevant nuts & bolts (not applicable to Hadean/GTR2).
- Disconnect the motor connectors.
- Remove the wheel, belt cover, belt and drive gear.
- Remove the four screws holding the motor in place and remove the motor from the board. The bolt head size is 1/8 inch, and the correct allen key is provided with every board.
- To install the new motor, repeat the steps in reverse. Be sure to set your belt tension correctly, see our video here for help.